Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Life Right Now

Hey everybody! Well I thought it was cooling down here in Phoenix because we had 1 week of weather below 100 but it looks like we are back to a week full of temps between 102 and 108! I really can't wait for this summer to finally be over! Looking forward to the beautiful fall and winter we have here in Arizona. Well I found this little questionnaire on somebody else's blog and thought it would be fun to try to keep a week by week log of how our little one is changing and how Mommy is changing as well! So here it goes...


Pregnancy Questionnaire #1:

How far along? 16 weeks!! (4 months) 
Total weight gain/loss: 4 or 5 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Right now only for my work pants but just got a pair of jeans because I will need them soon! 
Stretch marks? None so far! Knock on wood!
Sleep: Sleep is not something I can get a lot of. This little one likes to sit right on my bladder so I end up getting up 5 to 6 times a night and it is becoming harder to get a comfortable sleeping position. 
Best moment this week: Hearing little ones heartbeat and movement at the doctor!
Movement: Still can't feel movement but do occasionally feel small flutters and pressure.
Cravings: Lots of them but I think the biggest cravings are for gummy candies and Starbuck's strawberries and cream frappes right now. 
Gender: We find out September 19th!!! CANT WAIT

Labor Signs: None yet
Belly Button in or out? In, but the very center of it is slowly starting to look like it is starting to move out :( 
What I miss: I really miss being able to drink an unlimited amount of caffeine! 
What I am looking forward to: Our gender ultrasound!
Milestones: My stomach is slowing starting to round out so I am actually starting to look pregnant instead of just a little chubbier! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I remember being at that stage and finally starting to actually look pregnant. I was like that too having to get up a ton to pee at night but for me it's slowed down and I usually only have to get up once, sometimes twice at night now. Try using pillows to help you sleep too because it's hard not lying on your stomach or your back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really hard trying not to sleep on my back! I never liked sleeping on my stomach though so at least I'm not missing that! I have been trying to get creative with my pillows! I think I am going to get a body pillow!

    ReplyDelete