Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

6 Months!! 24 Weeks!



I am officially 6 months pregnant today! Things have been going pretty well except I have a cold right now which is not fun, but of course it could be worse! We are working most days and preparing for the arrival of our little one! We are headed up to Seattle for a baby shower in November and I am VERY excited! I will need to find some things I can wear though. It is still 80 degrees everyday here in Phoenix but will be MUCH colder up north! I will post pictures after! My camera had a dead battery and a missing cord for awhile but I have finally been able to charge it so more pictures to come soon! 




When are you due: Feb. 14th! Valentine's Day! 
How many weeks along: 24 Weeks!
Size of Baby: The size of an ear of corn!
Was this planned or unplanned: Planned!
How much weight gained: About 10 lbs. at this point! I feel like I'm in a different body!
Is this your first pregnancy: Yes!
Latest food craving: I could eat french fries every single day!
Worst Thing about being pregnant: Getting sick and not being able to take medicine! 
Best Thing about being pregnant: Feeling my little baby girl move all day long! and night long! lol
The first person you told was: Asal :) 
Are you more scared or excited: Excited!
Happy or mostly moody: Very happy! I have had a few overwhelming moments though! 
Last time you cried over something ridiculous was: A few days ago because I am sick!
You pee an estimated __ times a day: MILLION! lol no not really but ALOT! 
Weirdest dream you've had since pregnant?: I have had so many weird dreams about people chasing me and me having to protect my baby! 
Will you breast feed: YES!
Another Wedding Pic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment